- 1 lb. uncooked 16-20 count Shrimp (cooked shrimp works fine, just cut cooking time by one minute)
- 1 lb. Linguine Pasta
- 5 tsp. Oli + Ve Extra Virgin Olive Oil (plain, Persian Lime or Eureka Lemon – your choice)
- 1/3 cup White Wine
- 4 cloves garlic – minced fine
- 1/2 Vidalia onion – diced
- 1 – 16 oz. can tomatoes – retain 1/3 of juice
- 1/4 cup Italian Parsley
- 6 Basil leaves
- 1/2 Lemon – juiced
- 1/4 tsp. Red pepper flakes (+/-)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream – to add as needed
Prep time: 30 minutes
Boil salted water for pasta, cook until al dente. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Stir until onion is translucent. Stir in tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes. Add wine, lemon juice and shrimp. Cook until shrimp is pink. Add pepper flakes, season with salt and pepper. Slowly add cream to thicken or reserved tomato juice to thin. Serve shrimp and sauce over prepared pasta. Dress with parsley and basil leaves.
Courtesy of Stonesthrow Winery – check them out at www.stonesthrowwinery.com!