* 2lbs nice sized (16-20 count) shrimp
* 3 Garlic cloves - sliced (may not need if you use our garlic oil)
* 2 Dry chili peppers - yes, you need the heat
* 1/3 cup white wine
* 2 Tbsp. chopped flat leaf parsley
* Oli + Ve EVOO (any single varietal or experiment with our Eureka Lemon Oil, Garlic Oil or our Milanese Gremolata for added flavor) just enough to cover bottom of pan - 1/16" maximum.
* 2 chopped Italian Plum Tomatoes - squeeze to remove water
* Sea Salt
Add olive oil to a pan large enough to hold the shrimp in a single layer, add garlic and chili peppers. Heat....low-ish flame.
Don't let the garlic brown. Now add the shrimp. Stir, so as to cook evenly over very low flame. Sprinkle with sea salt. Splash with wine. Add tomato. Cover and simmer for five minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.