* 4 thick cut (8 oz.) center cut, boneless Pork Chops
* 8 Cloves of Garlic, smashed with side of knife (substitute for Oli + Ve’s Garlic Olive Oil
* 1 Tablespoon Rosemary, fresh, roughly chopped
* 2 Tablespoons Sage, fresh, roughly chopped
* 1 Cup Oli + Ve’s Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
* ¼ Cup Oli + Ve’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil or the Oli + Ve Garlic Olive Oil
* Kosher or Sea Salt
* Fresh Ground White pepper
1. In a glass bowl, combine vinegar, rosemary, sage, garlic. While whisking, slowly add olive oil. Set aside.
2. Place pork chops (one at a time) in a 1 gallon zip-lock bag, and lightly pound with meat mallet until approximately ¼” thick.
3. Add meat to glass bowl with marinade and allow to marinate for 2-3 hours.
4. Preheat grill.
5. Lightly drain pork, and place on HOT grill for no more than 90 seconds on a side. Be careful for flare-ups.
6. Serve with spaghetti tossed with olive oil and parmesan.
Courtesy of Stone’s Throw Winery – check them out at www.stonesthrowwinery.com!