* Pork tenderloins (1 to 1 1/2 lbs. each)
* 1T Thyme leaves - fresh
* 3/4 cup Oli + Ve Traditional Vinegar (could also use our Vermont Maple or Espresso Balsamics)
* 1/4 cup Oli + Ve Extra Virgin Olive Oil (try our seasonal Rosemary Olive Oil)
* 4 Large sprigs fresh rosemary, bruised
* 1t Fresh coarse ground black pepper
* 1 Pinch of chili powder (optional)
Cut each tenderloin into 1" thick round pieces and place in zip-lock bag. Pour seasoning mixture (all ingredients above except pork tenderloins) over pork, seal the bag and refrigerate for 2 to 6 hours.
Place rounds on grill or baking rack over the grill and cook. Brush with reserved marinade throughout. Cook until your sample piece is pink in the middle, turning only once during cooking. Remove from grill and allow meat to finish cooking on a baking rack for 1 minute. Serve with arugula salad dressed with one of your favorite Oli + Ve Vinaigrettes.