- 1 bag fresh cranberries, washed and picked through
- 1 orange or 2-3 small clementines or satsumas, washed and de-seeded
- Sugar (1/2 - 1cup)
- Blood Orange oil
- Cranberry Pear balsamic
- Place cranberries, orange (or clementines/satsumas) into food processor and pulse until fruit is chopped
- Put into bowl and add sugar, stir.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours
- Place in serving dish
- Make a vinaigrette with Blood Orange oil and Cranberry Pear balsamic and pour on top.
Submitted by Suzanne Davidson