This item is made in Eugene, Oregon from Oregon Red alder. Red Alder is a sustainable hardwood that flourishes in the Pacific Northwest. Thanks to sound forestry practices in Oregon, this beautiful, renewable resource will be available to us in years to come.
- The slicer blade is stainless steel and very sharp
- The blade is ultra-thin, double ground and serrated. Will never need sharpening.
- Cuts thin or thick slices of bread, bagels & rolls.
- Easily slice crusty sourdough or warm bread without crushing them.
- Easy care: Wipe blade with a damp cloth and dry immediately. Use mineral oil to maintain the wood’s natural luster.